Our Real Estate team acts for developers, investors, banks, housebuilders and high net worth individuals—as well as institutional and corporate clients looking to maximise value of their property assets through redevelopment programmes or sale and leaseback transactions.
To deliver completed projects on time and on budget, we work collaboratively with our clients and everyone involved—other professional advisors, project managers, suppliers, government bodies, local authorities, or private companies.
We also advise clients from outside the Real Estate sector, but for whom property is important:
- Major occupiers: whom we advise and handle business space deals for.
- Education: we are known for our work in the education sector and regularly advise education and training providers on estate matters.
- Local Government: we help local authorities with the property elements of waste to energy projects, and matters associated with development of a greenfield sites.
- Social Housing: we provide advice on site acquisitions, construction projects and renewable energy to associations looking to modernise and reduce carbon ratings of their properties. We also provide estate management services and landlord and tenant advice, as well as leasehold advice.
- Energy and Infrastructure: we work across the firm to deliver renewable projects.